Sometimes you know you need PR, but you just can’t afford those monthly retainers.
- You’ve got shiny new products, services or artistic creations to unveil.
- You have opinions about your specialty, but don’t know how to share them.
- You see competitors getting media attention and wonder why you’re not.
- You have a list of media you’d like to target, but don’t know where to start.
We work with growing organizations and talented individuals who can’t afford a full PR program, but who would benefit from strategic, targeted outreach to key media and other influential individuals.
Those two words are central – strategic and targeted. They help you accomplish much with little, and we help you get started.
- We provide an initial assessment of your PR needs and opportunities. We’ll kick off with an in-depth messaging session, where we’ll review target audiences and communications goals and craft key messages accordingly.
- We help you identify someone within your organization to manage the program – no prior experience necessary, but gumption is a must.
- We’ll work with you to devise a plan that is targeted and doable, taking into account limited resources of staff time and budget.
- We create for you an initial set of tools – the handful of pieces that are at the heart of every successful PR program:
- A press kit that includes a company fact sheet and one bio
- A media list that spans traditional and online targets
- A set of pitch letters, outlining 2-3 story ideas to be pitched to media outlets
- We will compile a list of bloggers and other social media outlets that cover your industry or topic, and provide a plan of attack on how you can leverage social media to enhance your public profile.
- We train you on the essentials – how to communicate with reporters, how to write a press release, what to do with it once it’s written, how to find creative story angles and more.
- We remain available on an ongoing, contract basis for consultation and mentoring depending on budget. We’ll even pinch-hit when needed – do the high-level outreach to top-tier media.
A good public relations strategy can help you reach the next phase of your growth – whether you’re looking for funding, new clients, business partners or personal visibility. We equip you to conceive and execute a PR strategy that will help you achieve your goals.